Saturday, September 8, 2012

The mega awesome superb intensive harcore training

If all goes well this 14th September 2012, I will heading down to Singapore , the mother of all asia ocg land with my noob partner in crime Amir and a bunch of friends .The main purpose is to have a look at Singapore 's meta and their amazing pro techs they have . Hopefully it will benefit us in our upcoming team tournament this October .

Amir and me have been working day and night training a variety of techs to a point I have the Dueling Network intro music ringing in my head when I sleep . We have our decks ready but I feel neither of us are anywhere near Singapore standard at the moment .

Joining Singapore tournament is going to be a challenge for both of us as it is like taking a Kancil to race with 20 plus Nissan Skylines .LOL. Forgot to mention , my friend needs a staircase to emo at when he scrubs and thank god the staircases in Dhoby Ghaut are fucking huge.


I can't wait to meet everyone there such as my GODS ,SAM and JEFF ! I never got a chance to witness Jeff 's divine hero beat in action = (partly I am not worthy to play against such divine decks.

I am going sign off now .ICAEW exams this Monday and Tuesday.

Ciao. Can anyone  lend me Dolkka for tournament ? =)

3 comments:

  1. this month no action for them, one having exam one will disappear for awhile :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind still got Clarence and Baha =) hopefully

    ReplyDelete