Monday, July 30, 2012

Team Tourney Qualifier

Team MateYourMama (Team MYM , those pro dota players will know MYM(MeetYourMakers))

Leader :Teoh Zhen Pei (Six Sam)
Player A: Shahmir TalkCock Roshidi (Chaos Dragons)
Player B: Me ( Gravekeepers)

Round 1: Inzektors
00
Game 1: His backrow vs my backrow .He wasted lots of resources killing Sin Stardust .Open skill drain and gameover. Royal Tribute  changed the momentum of the game.
Game 2 : My GK spy ate fiendish chain .My GK Commandant ate fiendish chain .Exceed both of them and ate the 3rd fiendish chain ? There was a total of 3 fiendish one the field .Overlaid Utopia Ray and keep pushing for game .

Round 2: DW
XX
Game 1 : GK never beats DW
Game 2 : GK never beats DW

Round 3 :Machina Gadget
X00
Game 1: He negated first turn royal tribute with solemn judgement .He push with 2 Machina Fortress and limiter removal .If that tribute wasn't negated it would have hit 5 monsters!
Game 2: Open skill drain , his gadgets cried .I attempted  to royal tribute on turn 3 , ate a Dark Bribe .Won through beatdown .
Game 3: Open skill drain ate dark bribe , open 2nd skill drain gadgets cried again. Black horn of heaven killed his only chance of hope which was Machina Fortress.

Finals : Bitchy Grapha Army .
X00
Game 1: GK never beats DW.I had a royal tribute ,starlight road and wonder wand which was the 3 cards I never wanted to see in my hand .
Game 2: Sided in two Asia English Darklord Silva .He open dark world dealing , I showed him Silva and it was GG.
Game 3: Drew a hand full of magic and traps .Set all because I dont want to see any random Dragged Down to Grave .He activated dark world dealing out of the blue,and I drew Silva and discarded it .That was the sickest TOP DECK ever in my life.

Gravekeepers was a good meta call.Capable of bringing down any deck except retarded bullshit DarkWorld .
Kyde from Digital Mortal has promised to use GK if I win the DW in the finals .

HAHAHAHHAHAAH.

So we are through .

Goodbye Yugioh readers till Tourguide comes out in OCG .

Off to studies .



1 comment: